Address: Radetzkystraße 2, 1030 Vienna, Austria; Hintere Zollamtsstraße 1, 1031 Vienna, Austria
Landmark: Cross St.- Radetzkystraße and Hintere Zollamtsstraße, Restaurant “El Asador”
Building’s Name: Bundesministerium für Verkehr, Innovation und Technologie.
How to get to the Conference Venue? Use the map to find your line road.
From Adagio Vienna City (Uraniastraße 2, 1010 Wien, Österreich):
From Hotel Post (Fleischmarkt 24, 1010 Wien, Österreich):
- Taxis are available outside of the international arrivals terminal. Average fares to the center of Vienna within 30 – 45 minutes are Euro 35,- to Euro 40,-.
- The new “CAT train”(City Airport Train) leaves in 30 minute-intervals between 05:40 a.m. and 11.30 p.m. daily. Cost: Euro 11, take CAT (City Airport Train) to the the station Wien Mitte/Landstraße. From there follow Hintere Zollamtstrasse or Vordere Zollamtstrasse (direction Urania) to get to Hintere Zollamtsstrasse 1. It will take you 10-12 minutes to reach the conference venue.
- Underground stations
– U1 / U4 Schwedenplatz (go in direction Urania, 10 minutes)
– U3 / U4 Landstraße (follow Hintere or Vordere Zollamtsstraße in direction Urania, 12 minutes)
- Tram stations
– Tram: Line 2 (station Julius-Raab-Platz), Line 0 and 1 (station Hintere Zollamtsstraße)
Arriving by car:
- Vienna can be reached easily by car via a number of highways from many directions (e.g. from Munich via Salzburg and Linz). The city has excellent rail connections from the west (Munich), the north (Prague), the east (Bratislava , Budapest) and the south (Graz , Venice)
- As there are so many places where you may visit us from and we cannot give you information on all of the routes, we recommend to use the Map – Road Guide. Please make sure to use Hintere Zollamtstraße 2 as your arrival street.
- Conference Venue Entrance:
To download Vienna’s map click here