The Organizing Committee cordially invites industry partners to participate and exhibit their products and/or services in ONE of VISCEA 2018 Conferences to be held in Vienna, Austria on July 2018:
- Plant Biotic Stresses & Resistance Mechanisms III (July 2-3, 2018)
- Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance V (July 5-6, 2018)
- Plant Physiology & Biochemistry (July 9-10, 2018)
- Plant Genetics & Breeding Technologies IV (July 11-12, 2018)
We also offer you the exciting opportunity to be present in coupled conferences forming an entire week of scientific presentations with two different topics and groups of participants!!
Benefits of Exhibitors and Sponsors in VISCEA Conferences:
– Opportunity to meet potential customers from academic institutions and private companies specializing in various fields of plant science: plant molecular and cell biology, plant genetics, genomics, breeding and biotechnology, from around the world.
– Opportunity to present their business and research activities in real.
– Exhibits are scheduled to take place in a high traffic area and during times, that allow a variety of attendees to visit.
– Exhibitions are scheduled to take place in a high traffic area and during times, that allow a variety of attendees to visit exhibitions.
– Exhibitor Company has the opportunity to meet two different groups of participants in one week.
– Exhibitor Company Logo will be placed in the front page of our Association website www.viscea.org, and will be visible throughout more than one calendar year until July 2019. This guarantees the best possible marketing of your product, since the web site is visited by approximately 30000 potential participants/scientists from all over the world.
– Exhibitor Company brochure or other advertisement materials will be placed in the Conference bags.
– Exhibitor Company name will be mentioned as supporter of a conference event (one coffee break, one invited speaker etc., dependent on the choice of sponsor package).
– Exhibitor Company will be offered One Full Lecture (20 min) on company research and business activities, delivered by the company participant, with granted Free Registration.
Besides, numerous exciting sponsorship and exhibition opportunities exist for companies and organizations wishing to advertise and promote their products and services. Full details and an application form can be obtained by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.