The Organizing Committee cordially invites industry partners to participate and exhibit their products and/or services in ONE of VISCEA 2019 Conferences to be held in Vienna, Austria in June/July 2019:
- Plant Development: Systems Approach (June 28-29, 2019)
- Plant Cells & Tissues In Vitro III (July 1-2, 2019)
- Plant Transformation & Biotechnology V (July 3-4, 2019)
- Plant Genome Editing & Genome Engineering II (July 5-6, 2019)
We also offer you the exciting opportunity to be present in coupled conferences forming an entire week of scientific presentations with two different topics and groups of participants!!
Benefits of Exhibitors and Sponsors in VISCEA Conferences:
– Opportunity to meet potential customers from academic institutions and private companies specializing in various fields of plant science: plant molecular and cell biology, plant genetics, genomics, breeding and biotechnology, from around the world.
– Exhibitions are scheduled to take place in a high traffic area and during times, that allow a variety of attendees to visit exhibitions.
– Exhibitors have the opportunity to meet two different groups of participants in one week.
– Logos of Exhibitors and Sponsors will be added to the Conference Abstract Book and Final Programme and will be placed in the front page of our Association Website viscea.org, and will be visible throughout more than one calendar year until July 2020. This guarantees the best possible marketing of your product, since the website is visited by approximately 30000 potential participants/scientists from all over the world.
– Brochures or other advertising materials of Exhibitors and Sponsors will be placed in the Conference bags.
– The company’s name will be mentioned as a supporter of a conference event or conference bag (one coffee break, one invited speaker etc., dependent on the choice of sponsor package).
– The Exhibitor will be offered to present a full lecture (20 min) on company’s research and business activities, delivered by the company’s participant, with granted Free Registration.
Besides, numerous exciting sponsorship and exhibition opportunities exist for companies and organizations wishing to advertise and promote their products and services. Full details and an application form can be obtained by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.